Hello and welcome to my portfolio!
I am an e-learning content developer, specializing in creating interactive learning objects for the life sciences. These self-contained and reusable modules take users about 8-10 minutes to complete.
My learning objects are produced in HTML5 format, so they can be viewed on all computers and mobile devices. The objects are designed to focus on specific topics, so they can be used as a stand-alone resource or be combined with other objects, as part of a larger course.
These interactive learning objects can be used in several ways:
- Educators can include these objects in their learning management system (LMS), with trackable quiz results, as part of a blended learning or “flipped classroom” teaching approach. They can also display and interact with these objects on an interactive whiteboard.
- Researchers can liven up their scientific presentations or websites by including an interactive object, to help explain a difficult concept or process to their audience.
- Authors and publishers of scientific textbooks can include these objects in the supplementary material on their websites.
- Students can access and view these objects “as needed” on their mobile devices, to help them learn and review terminology.
- Science museums and other exhibitions can display these objects on computers for visitors to interact with.
Please click on the images below to view some samples of my work. If you are interested in a custom-made interactive learning object, based on your content and specifications, please contact me (anne(at)lifescienceinteractive.com).
I look forward to hear from you!
Life Science Interactive
If you are looking for resources on a specific topic, please contact me via LinkedIn or E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org):